ALL PAYMENTS FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THE TRIPLE DOT STORE SHOULD BE DONE AS PER THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.
THIS INFORMATION IS PART OF THE TRIPLE DOT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Triple Dot is a South African company, and all payments should be made in South African Rands (ZAR) only.
2. We do not accept cheque payments. If a cheque payment is made, all bank charges and or additional charges will be payable by the customer.
3. Triple Dot is committed to providing secure payment methods to our customers, only the following payment methods will be accepted.
3.1. Pay Using PayFast/Ozow/Yoco
3.2. Pay using Bank Transfer
3.3. Pay using Cash/Card on Collection.
4. Under no circumstances is any member from Triple Dot allowed to request your online banking login details, card pin number or any sensitive information of this nature. If this happens, please notify Triple Dot management as soon as possible.
5. Goods will not be delivered until payment has cleared in the Triple Dot account. This may take 1 -3 working days, depending on the payment method used, your bank and other additional factors. Generally the fastest payment method is “Pay using PayFast”.
6. Triple Dot does not store any credit card, online banking login details and other sensitive information of this nature. All payments are done in a secure and safe manner using registered third party companies such as PayFast.
7. Payment instructions:
7.1 Pay using PayFast/Ozow/Yoco
7.1.1. PayFast/Ozow/Yoco are secure, third party payment gateways that facilitates payments to Triple Dot. For more information and to view certificates and credentials, visit the service provider websites.
7.1.2 To make a payment with PayFast/Ozow/Yoco, you will require your online banking username and password, or card details. These details will be entered on a secure payment page which cannot be seen by Triple Dot.
7.1.3 To make payment using PayFast/Ozow/Yoco, select the “Pay using PayFast/Ozow/Yoco” option at checkout and follow the instructions.
7.2. Pay using Bank Transfer (EFT or Cash Deposit payments)
7.2.1 Should you wish to do a Cash Deposit at the bank, or pay directly into our account, please follow the below guidelines.
184.108.40.206 Step 1: At checkout, select the “Bank Transfer” option and proceed.
220.127.116.11 Step 2: You will now see the Triple Dot Bank Account details for payment; this is the account number that payment should be made into.
18.104.22.168 Please use a clear reference, your order number (order id), full name or cell phone number should be sufficient.
22.214.171.124 Please email proof of payment to email@example.com , if this is not possible; please contact us to inform us of payment.
7.3. Cash/Card on Collection
7.3.1. This option is only available if an arrangement with an authorised Triple Dot representative has been made.
7.3.2 At checkout, select the “Cash on Collection” option, and proceed. A Triple Dot representative will contact you to arrange further.
7.3.3. If this method is rejected by the Triple Dot representative, then payment will be made by the other facilities available.
7.3.4. Triple Dot reserves the right to authorise and decline when and if this payment method can be utilised or not.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ON ANY OF OUR PAYMENT METHODS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AND WE WILL GLADLY ASSIST YOU.